Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, December 09, 2011

Cooking Resolutions


I know it's a bit early to start thinking about New Year's resolutions, but I've been thinking of some that are specific to cooking and food. I was browsing some of these fancy cook books I got at my bridal shower and never really explored. And I got inspired. So here are some things I would like to try in 2012!

I adore cheesecake and have ambition to make my own!

Cheese is my favorite and primary food group and my dream is host a cheese-tasting party!

I pay $1.95 for scones at Starbucks, and am thinking I should just make my own.

I have never made a cake from scratch. I want to go all out this year and make a cake and icing, etc. from scratch for someone's bday

When I found a recipe for chocolate eclairs that did not look too complicated, I smiled. I HAVE to make these (and share them with Papa Shaw)
Now I just need some great occasions for these special foods, and a little extra grocery money!



2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

My roommate has a great recipe for a pie that tastes exactly like eclairs! I can get it from her if you want to try it. It's super easy :)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeet! Count me in for any sampling sessions or
leftovers... Love you. RCS

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home