Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Day After

It's the day after Thanksgiving, some referr to it as Black Friday. I like to think of it as Christmas Friday because this is the day we bust out the Christmas music, transform the Manor into Christmas fantasy, and embrace the holiday season. My fall wardrobe will be swapped for my winter/holiday one. I will be drinking ridiculous amounts of Starbucks gingerbread lattes and peppermint mochas. I will be shopping and wrapping gifts. We'll frequent a few Christmas parties. All in all, we will enjoy a month of fa-la-la---my fave time of the year! We'll see how the little Doodle responds the season. Let's hope he's not a Scrooge about it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's rest up, get some quiet time, and get ready for a really nice and blessed Christmas 2011. Love, RCS
P.S. Westly, Santa will be coming soon, and so far you've been a really good boy in 2011! Keep up the great work and stay at the top of his NICE List. I'll see you Thursday. Papa

3:58 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Let the FA-LA-LA begin!!!! Hurrah!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home