Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Valentine

How lucky am I to be married to my best friend, the love of my life, and my one and only Valentine all in one?

Pretty lucky.

So I never had a Valentine....I never seemed to have a beau when Feb. 14 came around. When Michael and I met, I wondered if he would be my first Valentine. And I hoped he would be my only Valentine.

Turns out, that's what God had planned. And I learned once more that God's plans are always the most romantic, the most creative, and the most special.

Here's to another Valentine's Day with my one and only Valentine....may we have hundreds more together!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

What a wonderful Valentine YOU are!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you and your valentine are so happy together!
Love,
Mum

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog says it all.. two hearts united.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home