Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, December 20, 2010

Eight Days and Counting...

Today was day 4 of our Christmas gift-giving. Here's a little summary of my gifts from Michael so far...

Day 1: Taylor Swift's new CD--I've decided I like her as an artist and I like her music
Day 2: speakers for my iPod--I like to listen to my iPod while I get ready for work in the morning, and these speakers make it easier!
Day 3: Crossword Puzzle book and Hannah Montana pen--I love crosswords, I do not love Hannah Montana, but at least no one will steal my pen now!
Day 4: Breaking Dawn--this is the last book in the Twilight saga. Last year Michael gave me the other three, but we were waiting till this last book came out in paperback. Now my collection is complete

So far, it's been quite a merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Igmaster and The Fauf are certainly treating each other very well... Merry Christmas, my dears... Mrs. Claus

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home