Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Countdowns!

I feel like my life is about count downs right now. While I try to live in the present, I can't help but anticipate future events. Here are some of my countdowns:

Only six more days of work! While I love my job, I am ready to rest and enjoy my last solo moments before little Fig comes.


One more week until a three-day weekend....then we get two Mondays off in a row. I'm looking forward to this most because Michael will be off with me.


Two more weeks until the Oscars! We're excited this year because we've seen most of the Best Picture noms! (I'm rooting for the King's Speech)


I'm not the only one expecting a little bundle of joy. One more week until my brother and sister-in-law are due for Baby Girl Drazin. Also due is my friend Becky who does not know what she's having. Next my friend Whitney is due in March with a baby boy who will undoubtably be Westly's BFF. (I have no idea who this baby is in the picture, but it literally made my laugh out-loud in Starbucks!)


One month until our Santa Maria Target is completely finished with its renovations. We're promised a grocery area with produce.


Two months until my 29th birthday, but being that Westly will probably be here taking all the attention, we'll be celebrating my bday in March. So I only have one months to go!


One and a half months until our dear little Westly Fig is due, and our lives will be forever changed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blogs are great. Your countdowns are amazing.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

Westly and Carter are going to be the best of friends!! I'm so excited to meet these two little bundles! Soon and very soon we'll be holding some pretty darn cute little boys!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All good wishes for the next two months. Take it easy while you
can. I'm keeping you in my prayers.
Love,
Mum Shaw

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home