Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, January 14, 2011

Seven Months

Here we are at 7 months. Westly (and I) had a growth spurt this week. I'm suddenly very tired, a little sore, and running out of tops that fit. Westly is head down, so I feel his feet kicking up by my belly button. I think he's starting to recognize and respond to my voice. Usually when I stroke my belly and talk to him, he answers back with little kicks. Next we're working on him recognizing Daddy. I'm not sure how it's possible, but I already love him so much!



5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I love that you say we're "working on" it makes it sound like we are trying to teach him a trick. :-) He will be a cute little doodle--even if he ignores me.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're looking great! This is one lucky baby... Best wishes for a few times of rest.

12:51 PM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

Good update girl, looking good!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sing to that boy.... Swanee River will get him moving around for sure!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

yahhhhooooo...we love him too!

i can't wait to shower him and you with fun stuff next weekend!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home