Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, December 10, 2010

Six Months

Where is the time going? Where is this pregnancy going? I'm already six months along, little over half way there! These days I'm feeling little Westly thump and kick more reguarly, at least once a day. Somedays he thumps every time I sit down. Other days he's lazy and gives a few kicks here and there. His favorite and most consistent time to move is around 10pm. Although the other night I woke up at 3am and felt him moving around. I scolded him for being up so late! Michael finally got to feel him this week, which was exciting. Daddy talks to him, and now bids him goodbye in the morning as he leaves for work. Now that Westly can hear outside sounds, I'm sure he's loving all the Christmas fa-la-la. We got our first big nursery gift: glider chair with ottoman, thanks to Moma and Pops Drazin.


Westly is over a foot long now, and weighs a pound and some change


I've put on 5 lbs this past month, my biggest gain yet (I had been consistently gaining 2 lbs each month). Gotta fatten up that baby!


Daddy's weight hasn't fluctuated...although it could with all these Christmas yummies around!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i was wondering when we were gonna see a new tummy pic ( : Can't wait to see the glider. And I want to hear more nursery plans,

BTW did you see how i did mom and dad's card insert. i did the same kind of pics of you two! lol!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

Farah! you look adorable! Can't wait to meet baby Westly! Him and Carter are going to be great friends!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy Shaw is looking great, and the up and coming
Daddy Shaw seems to be in his prime... Give little Fig a hi and cheerio from me... Love, ol Grandpa Shaw

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry but I ran out of printer ink so they won't have got a copy yet!

Happy Christmas!

Love,
Mum

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home