Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, November 19, 2010

Counting My Blessings

It's Thanksgiving soon again! While I am always thankful for all the blessings in my life, this is a good time to blog about them. There are countless blessings daily, but here are the big ones that come to mind...


My dear hubby, who still makes me laugh and always makes me feel special and loved. I still marvel at the way we met and how our story continues to unfold.



Our cuddly little Figgy-Boy, growing healthy and strong in my womb. Nowadays, he likes to remind me he's there by thumping inside me throughout the day.


Our family and friends who have been so supportive and excited for us and our baby. They've added so much to our joy.


Sherlock Academy and the creative outlet it's been for me. I am still in awe at its success.


The Manor...what a blessing this home has been to us and others.


Thank you, God, for all these blessings and more! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely blessings! Happy Thanksgiving, Farah.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both and the little boy Fig.
Love,
Mum

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael is looking great in his varsity sweater. Best wishes for a fun filled holiday down south. All the best,
Love, Dad shaw

1:14 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

we are blessed to share it all with you! and i can't wait to cuddle and gush over that little fig.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home