Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, September 09, 2013

This Last Week

Whew! I just finished a crazy week (it kicked my butt!) It was super busy, but with great things!

First, I started teaching my first college class last week at Brandman. I'm teaching Art for Educators (teaching aspiring teachers how to teach art in their class).



 A little "first day on the job" gift from Michael..
 This last Saturday I released the last book in my Sherlock Academy series


 We got a little family time

 We tried a new art lesson where we painted with balloons
 West went to his first formal birthday party for his cousin Christopher at Chuck E. Cheese
 Pops and Grammy came up this weekend for the book release

 We visited Auntie Susie where she's house sitting. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a frenetic and fun week. Congratulations on all your accomplishments. You sure have packed in a lot in the past few weeks... and years. Love and best wishes, RCS

4:33 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Congratulations on completing your book series. An amazing achievement considering you had a baby in the middle of it all!
Love,
Mum

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home