Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Highlights from the SCBWI Writer's Conference

I'm just sharing some pictures from this fabulous conference I attended last weekend. For more details, please visit my other blog www.fc-shaw.blogspot.com

 The Ballroom where we gathered several times a day to be inspired by authors, editors, and agents. This is just half of the 1200 attendees!

 My new friend Roni who I carpooled with and who became my conference buddy

 Author Jay Asher (best known for The 13 Reasons Why) We're big fans!

 Celeb editor Arthur Levine who was responsible for putting Harry Potter on the shelves

The lobby of the lux Hyatt Regency where we roomed and learned

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you could attend this inspiring and fun conference. Best wishes for great success in your writing career, Farah... Love, Dad Shaw

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your first four books are awesome. Please write more.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home