Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Craft(s)

March turned out to be busier than I thought so I didn't get to the crafts I wanted to. But West and I managed to do some fun Easter crafts.



I made an Easter egg garland with paint swatches. I collected a bunch from Home Depot and cut out egg shapes from them.



Then I punched holes in each one and strung them on a ribbon.



A splash of color for the mantel.



West made an Easter egg mosaic with strips of paper



He also painted a paper egg







3 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Go West! Crafter!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I love that painted egg. RCS

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Farah and Westly. I love your Easter art!
Love,
Mum (Nana)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home