Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February's Crafts

This month I did a couple little craft projects:




First I made Valentine scratchers with dish soap and acrylic paint.






Then I made a little Scripture decor to help me memorize Prov 31 this year ( my New Year's Resolution)




Then I made a menu board for the kitchen (we're gradually going no paper with more things!)



I painted a cheap frame I had



Then I wrote out the days of the week for the menu



The plan is to write each week's menu on the glass with a dry erase marker and reuse it each week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the art and little art projects you do. Thanks for your thoughts and help decorating on our 40th
anniversary too. Love, RCS

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed what you had done to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary.

I commend you for sticking to your resolutions. I did not make any this year.

love,
Mum

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home