Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, December 15, 2012

December's Crafts

Of course my crafts for this month had to be Christmas ones. For starters, I made Christmas cards for a few family and friends.
 
I used a silver gel pen to draw the loose Christmas tree design.
Then I hot-glued buttons as ornaments.

Next, I made a little Christmas pocket chart. Originally the idea is for an Advent pocket chart, but I got a late start, so we decided to do Nine days of Christmas!

I use poster board and scrapbooking paper to create the pocket chart.

We decided to fill each pocket with a fun holiday activity for our little family to do the next 9 days leading to Christmas.

A few of our ideas: go look at Christmas lights, read Christmas books by the fire, watch a holiday movie, etc.
 
This will be even more fun since Michael is now on vacation to enjoy the holidays with West and I!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We loved our button card. Thanks! Dad & Mum

12:53 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

l o v e the cards!!!!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home