Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, November 05, 2012

Big Boy Hair Cut

The time came for little Westly's locks to be cut. He was having more bad hair days than good, and when it was wet I could easily comb it back into a pony-tail. I am very old-fashion in that I like boys with short hair.

 
So Sunday after church, we cut. 
 
 
We had to use many distractions and Daddy's help to get the job done
 
 
This is right before Westly's huge freak-out. In the end Daddy had to hold him while I finished up.


I am sad to say, it was the worst hair cut ever! I think in the future we're gonna have to take him somewhere to get it cut. The texture of his fine hair mixed with his phobia of scissors makes it nearly impossible for me to do a good job. I wish I could fib and say he tried to cut his own hair. Alas, it will grow back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look as though you did a more traditional cut than I did when Michael was a little boy.

He was a moving object and I was chasing after him snipping a lock whenever he paused!! :)

Love,
Mum

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a good job! I like his new shorter look. RCS

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home