Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Our dear Courtney has headed back to China this week. She's been here since July, and I was getting used to having her around. On Sunday we had her over after church for a farewell brunch.


I tried out this great egg dish recipe, which turned out to be way yummy. We completed the spread with chocolate croissants and fruit salad.

All week I had been trying to think of a great little farewell gift for her, something small to fit in her suitcase and something useful. I finally decided to make her some notecards. I made her a variety of cards for different holidays, etc.




We'll miss you, Courts!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney is a great girl... How thoughtful and kind of you to support and befriend her. Love, Dad Shaw

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home